Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010: Go with the Flow

Let us begin with a word association game. I say, "Go with the flow," and you say?


...

Right, I doubt anyone connected me with "Go with the flow." Right? Right. Let's be honest; I'm a bit (I'll go easy on myself) of a control freak. I have a logical thought process, and precision thrills me. Yet, here I am living day by day at home patiently awaiting my travel information for winter work -- and I'm okay with it. In a surprising turn of events, my parents are the ones who chirp on the quarter-hour like a cuckoo clock.

Meanwhile, I am able to spend a little extra time with friends around Camden. I enjoyed catching up with a lost friend this morning at Chick-Fil-A. We sat for more than two hours talking about all that had transpired in our lives since our last conversation. Assuming that I'm here through Wednesday, I'll be able to see another friend who flies in from sunny California. I might even be able to get my new camera lens if I'm here at the end of the week.

Yes, going with the flow is working quite well here in the Southeast. I am taking each day at a time and enjoying it. For now, I shall make waves on the Atlantic Coast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment