Friday, January 15, 2010

the aquarium

I had a half-day of work today because it's Friday (cue Joe Maz!) I used my afternoon to visit the recently opened Sharjah Aquarium. I'm going to keep this entry as short as the time it took for me to go through the aquarium. Let's go to the pictures...





I don't remember those fish being in the shark's mouth when I took the picture.


These are silverfin catfish. They like to swim in schools that are spherical-shaped.


The end of the exhibit had a short section on UAE environmentalism. This tank has a few fish coexisting with trash, but the moral is not to pollute the environment.


Right... it was the tourists that made such a mess of the UAE coastline.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics taken w/new camera? They're good!

s2k

Post a Comment