Monday, February 15, 2010

A Webbie in Egypt??

Never fear! Mother and I did in fact make it back from Egypt. (Talk about killing the potential for a suspenseful post about the last week...)


Since returning to the UAE, I have been swamped with catch up work in preparation for this week while David Pedrick of Pedrick Yacht Designs is on location for a naval architecture consult.

I have amazing stories and even better pictures from my visa run to Cairo, but please be patient as the posting schedule could be quite slow. All of the Egypt posts will be tagged with "Egypt" so you can quickly find them.

I would also encourage you to check the Picasa gallery for pictures from the trip. I'm uploading the full, unedited images for now, but I will work my way through the pictures to improve clarity and color.

Alright! We both have a lot to do. So, start looking at pictures, and I'll keep writing about Egypt

0 comments:

Post a Comment